This position is based in Portland, OR
Azlo is a new, quickly growing fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and flourish as they pursue their passion.
Our goal is to redefine the meaning of success for small business owners and freelancers. We want our users to realize that achievement should not be at the expense of the rest of their lives. It is about mastering skills, increasing knowledge, strengthening social connections and creating a sustainable sense of purpose.
We’re looking for Digital Teller to oversee critical parts of our dispute process.
What You'll Do
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for disputes. Recommend and document policies and procedures related to disputes.
- Receive and respond to disputes, related correspondence, and inquiries through to resolution.
- Resolve dispute claims in accordance with regulations and internal policies.
- Maintain superior knowledge of products, services, terminology, procedures, and systems related to disputes.
- Maintain expertise with VISA regulations and operating procedures to assure the timely resolution of chargeback and potential chargeback items.
- Manage and perform day-to-day operations across our accounts, including MRDC Review and Cards.
- Partner with our core banking partner to resolve customer or account issues and track performance.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years in account or deposit operations at a financial institution.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships across business departments.
- Relentless focus on outcomes and execution.
- Strong decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to design and build new systems or processes.
- Working knowledge of back-end processes across multiple bank functions (ACH, MRDC, debit cards, etc.).
- An entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
What We Bring
- High impact role in an early-stage fintech company.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- A mission to empower multicultural business owners, and a mandate to do away with the old models of banking.
- Backing from a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical & dental
- One remote day per week and flexible schedules
- Professional development stipend
- 401(k) matching program
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunches
- Office happy hours and other fun events
- Beer, Kombucha and Cold Brew on tap
- Stocked kitchen and coffee service
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
Azlo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Azlo considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.