Customer Success Agent
This position is based in Portland, Oregon
About this role
Azlo, a new fintech company upending small business banking, is looking for Customer Success Agents. Azlo provides a new generation of millennial entrepreneurs with the financial tools—including a digital business account, unlimited domestic and international payments, and no hidden fees—to help their businesses thrive.
What you will do
- Be at the forefront of our support team serving as the primary contact for our customers
- Have a friendly, outgoing and empathetic demeanor towards our customers. Be a brand ambassador for Azlo
- Provide support via digital and phone channels regarding clients’ accounts, general inquiries and user complaints.
- Manage our social media channels, engaging with customers and work in both our proactive and reactive communication.
- Be the voice for our customers. Serve as liaison between our customers and the product and engineering teams.
- Improve clients’ banking experience by ensuring that the clients are attended to promptly and follow through on all their challenges until they are fully resolved.
- Perform the necessary operations activities such as opening client accounts, actively managing fraud, as needed to assist customers.
- Build trust with our users by adhering to the regulatory, risk management, and legal obligations that come with operating in the banking industry.
- Be able to think outside of the box, composing thoughtful, personalised responses for a variety of customer requests.
What you will bring
The person who dares to embark on this project must have:
- Experience working in customer contact centers, such as tech support, risk operations, customer success – strongly preferred.
- Be fluent in English and Spanish, both verbal and written, preferred.
- Experience in providing world class customer service in a startup environment.
- 3-5 years previous experience in customer service, account management, client oriented or relationship management roles.
- Experience working with Zendesk and GSuite preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- A positive and can do attitude. You are someone who is not afraid of challenges.
- Quick learner.
- Patient, and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Understand banking industry, a plus
- And of course, be willing to be part of this team that wants to conquer the world!
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
Azlo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Azlo considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.