E2E Product Manager
This position can be based in either Portland, Oregon or San Francisco, CA
Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking.
Azlo is looking for an E2E Experience Product Manager to add depth to our Product Team. This role requires the ability to diagnose a complete customer journey, understanding the touchpoints and gaps along the way. As a horizontal role that interacts with teams across the company (product management and others), you will identify the right combination of actions to improve the E2E experience from the moment a prospect expresses interest in Azlo all the way through interactions with our Customer Success organization.
What You'll Do
- Focus on understanding the E2E customer journey through the eyes of an Azlo customer.
- Use financial, digital, and product management best practices to drive engagement around key moments in the customer lifecycle.
- Establish and track to relevant experience benchmarks and KPIs for specific inflection points in the customer journey.
- Turn customer insights into product and experience requirements with customer engagement and retention potential.
- Lead by knowing the customer and what drives engagement and loyalty for our customer segments.
- Be the keeper of exceptional E2E customer experiences driven by a holistic, customer-centric view of the optimal journey.
- Understand and embrace the nuances of customer journeys that are often non-linear and multi-device.
- Drive future-state visioning of core E2E experiences.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of E2E experience in product management and a passion for reducing friction throughout a customer journey.
- Highly analytical, using data to make decisions and comfortable gathering it yourself
- Results-oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and work with the teams to get products launched.
- Innovative mindset – Problem-solving proclivity.
- Experience creating customer journey maps.
- Strength in both written and verbal communications within all levels of an organization.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment on multiple concurrent projects where team members are based in multiple locations.
- Competitive knowledge of the financial technology landscape.
What We Bring
- High impact role in an early-stage fintech company.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- A mission to empower business owners, and a mandate to do away with the old models of banking.
- Backing from a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
Azlo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Azlo considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.