Junior Product Designer
This position is based in San Francisco, CA
Azlo is a new, quickly growing fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re seeking to transform small business banking. In short, we’re here to help small businesses survive and thrive.
Our goal is to build the best digital financial platform for small businesses, giving people everywhere the tools, resources, and support to fulfill their purpose. We’re looking for a Product Designer that will help us reach that goal.
What You'll Do
- Design experiences through a deep understanding of our customer’s needs.
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to help shape projects so that everyone understands the goal and what they need to do to get there.
- Help to build and maintain the Azlo Design System.
- Create low fidelity wireframes to help communicate early-stage ideas, high fidelity mockups to communicate final ideas, and all of the little things that happen in-between.
- Ask “Why,” a lot.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of user experience and interaction design and a portfolio to back that up.
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Figma and other comparable tools.
- Experience designing for Web and Mobile (iOS, Android) platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
What We Bring
- High impact role in a rapidly growing, mission-based fintech company looking to make real change in the world.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- The stability of being backed by a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
Azlo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Azlo considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.