Lifecycle Marketing Manager
This position is based in Portland, Oregon
Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking.
We are searching for an enthusiastic, goal-oriented, digitally-savvy lifecycle marketing manager to join the Azlo marketing team. The lifecycle marketing manager will lead and own lifecycle marketing programs and implementation. This role will be responsible for leading lifecycle marketing programs testing, and working with analytics and data science teams to drive marketing results. Experience as a freelancer, entrepreneur, or small business owner (no matter how small) is preferred!
What You'll Do
- Lead lifecycle marketing strategies for Azlo.
- Develop innovative ways and potentially new tools to communicate with customers across email, mobile, and push notifications.
- Utilize A/B testing to constantly iterate messaging and timing to generate the desired results.
- Partner with product, customer success, user experience, and design teams to ensure all messaging is consistent across all channels.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years experience in lifecycle marketing.
- Experience deriving and using customer insights and data to understand the customer base.
- Deep subject matter expertise in freelancing, small business, and entrepreneurship.
- Experience with trigger-based email platforms.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience in building programs from the bottom up quickly and with little previous framework.
- Ability to process and make creative decisions based on data and set quantitative goals.
- Thorough understanding of crafting and adhering to a unique brand voice.
- A strong interest in fintech, small businesses formation and financial inclusion.
- Comfortable wearing many hats and juggling different tasks in a short space of time.
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints and with strong attention to detail.
- Experienced at collaborating or coordinating a project with other groups.
- A clear and effective communicator, able to confidently deliver messages to users in line with our tone and values.
What We Bring
- High impact role in an early stage fintech company
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups
- A mission to empower multicultural business owners, and a mandate to do away with the old models of banking
- Backing from a leading global bank with resources to support our growth
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
Azlo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Azlo considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.