Future Opportunities: Onboarding Agent
This position is based in Portland, OR
Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking. We’re looking for a Customer Operations Onboarding Specialist to support our customer onboarding process.
What You'll Do
- Analyze and decision customer applications.
- Provide support via digital and phone channels regarding customers’ applications, general inquiries and complaints.
- Settle and resolve customer issues as related to onboarding.
- Provide input into product features and design.
- Adapt, maintain, or define new processes or policies as required.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years in customer or risk operations at a financial institution.
- Strong analytic and decision making capabilities.
- Ability to design and build new systems or processes.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance trends in the US.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Exposure to operations across multiple areas of risk a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
Azlo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Azlo considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.