This position is based in Portland, Oregon
Azlo is a new, quickly growing fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and flourish as they pursue their passion.
Our goal is to build the best digital financial platform for small businesses, giving people everywhere the tools, resources, and support to fulfill their purpose. We’re looking for a Product Designer that will help us reach that goal.
What You'll Do
- Design experiences through a deep understanding of our customer’s needs
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to help shape projects so that everyone understands the goal and what they need to do to get there
- Create low fidelity wireframes to help communicate early-stage ideas, high fidelity mockups to communicate final ideas, and all of the in-between
- Help to coordinate research so that your projects are founded on insights gathered from people that are living through the problems that we are trying to solve
- Ask “Why,” a lot
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of user experience and interaction design and a portfolio to back that up
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and other comparable tools
- 3+ years of using design thinking skills and tools
- Experience putting together prototypes that satisfy the different needs that arise through the life of a project
- Experience designing for Web and Mobile (iOS, Android) platforms
- Strong communication skills
What We Bring
- High impact role in a rapidly growing, mission-based fintech company looking to make real change in the world.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- The stability of being backed by a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.
- Full medical and dental
- One remote day per week and flexible schedules
- Professional development stipend
- 401(k) matching program
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunches
- Office happy hours and other fun events
- Beer, kombucha and cold brew on tap
- Fully stocked kitchen, espresso machine and coffee service
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
Azlo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Azlo considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.