Quality Assurance Analyst
This position is located in Portland, OR
Azlo is a new fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and manage their money. Backed by BBVA, we’re on a mission to transform small business banking. We’re seeking a QA Analyst who has the experience to assist us in moving to the next phase of growth both in volume and organizationally. We are looking for a team member that will manually test changes and new features, run and analyze automated tests, and launch a formal test documentation program.
What You'll Do
- Documenting test cases and test plans
- Executing manual and automated tests
- Analyzing and reporting test results in support of shipping our software
- Analyzing app usability and reporting results to product teams
- Working with test automation developers to ensure test cases are covered by automation
What You'll Bring
- 2-4 years of project management and/or analysis experience within a relevant industry; fintech background strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable defining brand-new processes and systems within a startup environment
- Highly organized and analytic; possess ability to consistently manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
- Patient, and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude.
What We bring
- High impact role in an early stage fintech company
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups
- A mission to empower multicultural business owners, and a mandate to do away with the old models of banking
- Backing from a leading global bank with resources to support our growth
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
Azlo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Azlo considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.